- Stevie, Mimi & Joseline need to stop playing – they should just buy a home & live together as one big happy family.
2. Am I the only one that wished the 2 hours that Yandy & Mendeecees got should have been dedicated to Momma Dee’s royal ratchet wedding.
And of course no Atlanta wedding is complete without tacky ass hairstyles. Deb looked like she had roadkill on head and KD was rocking kool-aid colors.
And Momma Dee’s talking head segments were hilarious because she looked like she was from the lost ghetto sect of Warren Jeff’s FLDS tribe.
3. As for Scrappy — You know you’ve got some serious issues when Tony, Kirk and Stevie J give you a pep talk on maturity.
4. Kirk and Rasheeda’s & their tired ass storyline (where Kirk always manages to act the fool but magically comes to his senses during the season finale) is like that stale and moldy piece of bread that needs to be trashed but yet still sits in your pantry.
5. In 2 seasons Yung Joc & his tangled web of baby mama’s, a girlfriend, kids & now ex-wife — managed to leapfrog over Stevie J & Kirk to win the gold medal for the most trifling man on LHHATL.