1. According to TMZ, Tameka Raymond’s son Kyle or (Kile) declared Brain Dead after jet ski accident: Even though there has been no official confirmation, why does it always have to take someone dying for others to come to their senses about their ratchet behavior. Even though a lot of us have rolled our eyes over things Tameka has said and done, her love for her boys was never in question. Let’s hope now that her and Usher can finally act like adults, stop the vindictive back and fourth and settle what differences they have privately.
Tameka wrote this about her son: Kyle, You are strong.. You’ll be saved I know it. I love you my baby. I need all #Prayers for my son! thanks you everybody!” she wrote on her Facebook page.
2. We see you Dwyane: No doubt twisting the knife even further into his ex wife’s back Dwyane was recently quoted saying this about his sideline turned official girl Gabrielle Union “We’re family, and we’re growing as a family every day. And I think that’s the great thing about it. We have so much more room to improve as a family and it’s awesome.” Niceee Dwyane, other NBA serial cheaters take notes on how to play the press totally to your advantage in making your ex look totally bat s!t crazy, while your own f!ckery gets swept under the rug.
And Gabrielle is still trying to white wash things about her role in the f!ckery
It’s hard because, aside from loving him, I want to protect myself. I’ve built my life. I built my own brand. I built my career and my career took a hit from that madness because some people refuse to see the truth, even when it’s presented to them time and time again. I love him but at some point it’s about self preservation and I needed to protect myself and everything I built.
I pay for my family. I pay for my mommy and my daddy and my sisters and her family. ‘D’ doesn’t write those checks, I do, so when something is starting to effect the way I make a living, ‘No No No baby’, let me figure out a way for me to protect our home that me and Dwyane have with the kids, you have to put them first. You have to put their love of their mom, their love of peace of mind and love of consistency first, and then I have to make sure I can still feed my own family. Luckily, by taking the high road and not engaging in the back and forth craziness, I was able to do both. Luckily, by doing the right thing and putting the children first, it worked out that I was able to save myself.
3. George Zimmerman makes his 1 million bail, just like we knew he would: Don’t act surprised because we knew the minute his defense team cried broke yet again, the donations came flooding in. And Zimmerman’s defense team are playing their positions perfectly in that they are making sure the donations keep flooding in so the credit card companies aren’t the only ones that get paid off.
4. Evelyn Lozada is now Mrs. Johnson: Ho turned wife Evelyn Lozada finally got Chad ring put on it. We think this couple will last as long as the money does and how many reality shows they can milk out of VH1.
And in typical Chad ratchetness he put more effort into taking a picture of the ugly ass shoes he wore for the wedding than learning the playbook when he played with New England. And let’s not forget how he had 0 clue how interest worked when it came to money when he appeared on Hard Knocks featuring the Cincinnati Bengals.
4. Kim and Kanye: AKWARD Having about as much chemistry as two piles of dirt Kanye and Kim are going hard to convince us that they are a power couple. Reduced to wearing Black, White and Nude to color coordinate with what Kanye is wearing it’s very obvious that Kanye is Kim’s stylist now. And even though a lot of us don’t want to admit it, we prefer Amber because at least she had the confidence and the swag to kill just about any thing that Kanye had her wear..Kim not so much.